No products added to favorites yet.
No products added to the shopping cart yet.
There are no products added to the cart!
Dear Customers, we offer the following payment methods for the Goods ordered through our online store:
* Cash payment
If the customer wishes to receive the Goods which he has ordered directly from the warehouse of Domko Ltd. (145, Okolovrasten pat Str., Sofia),the Goods shall be transported by the customer. Following the steps of the order, please select “Cash” from the “Payment method” menu and “Transport by the Customer” from the “Delivery” menu. Click on “finish order”.
* Payment on delivery (cash on delivery)
You pay the amount due for the Goods to the courier. It is indicated in the price of the Order. Collection and insurance costs shall be covered by Е-DOMKO.BG
* Paying by bank transfer
You need to make a bank transfer to the account of Е-DOMKO.BG. Following the steps of the Order, choose “bank transfer” from the “payment method” menu. Click on “finish order” and on the page that opens you will see the bank accounts to which you will make the transfer. The Order will be executed after receipt of the transfer. Upon delivery of the Goods you owe nothing to the courier. Bank Information of DOMKO Ltd.
BG38 UBBS 8002 1043 6602 10
United Bulgarian Bank
Sofia, 70, Knyaginya Maria Luiza bul.
* Payment with bank card (via virtual POS terminal)
To do this, it is necessary to select “bank card” from the “payment method” menu of the Order.
The bank cards accepted by us are: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, and V PAY
Please note that your card V PAY or MasterCard Electronic payment will be made only if it is registered in the schemes for online payments Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
Please also check that your card is enabled for online transactions by the issuing bank.
The maximum transaction amount is BGN 10,000.00.
Safety of input and transfer of card data is made through the use of SSL protocol for encrypted communication between our server and the payment page of our bank.
- The authenticity of your card is checked by entering your card security code (CVV2);
- In addition, to ensure you as a cardholder, the payment server for e-commerce of our bank supports schemes for authentication of most world cardholder organizations: Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, if you have them to use registration.
The data that the customer must fill in for card payment are:
- Card details (number, expiration date, 3-digit security code, cardholder name, and address)
- Authentication Details (To identify yourself as a cardholder, our e-commerce payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode. If you are registered for these schemes, a page will appear on your screen where you need to enter your authentication password.
IMPORTANT: Domko Ltd. does NOT collect card data and as a merchant we do not have access to it, but only our servicing bank.
The transaction currency (the one that is entered on the payment page upon purchase) is Bulgarian Lev.
When paying by card through a virtual POS terminal, the User deposits an amount equal to the value of the order. Goods and Services ordered shall be delivered only after the deposit transaction is confirmed. In case the User cancels in part or in full the purchased goods within one week from the date of delivery, e-domko.bg shall refund in part or in full the amount deposited through a credit transaction to the card that made the payment. В In case the User does not cancel the purchase of Goods or Services, e-domko.bg automatically accepts the deposit made as payment for the Goods or Services ordered.
* Payment via ePay.bg (cards Borika, EUROLINE, Maestro, MasterCard, VISA, and TBICredit)
If you have a debit or credit card, issued by a Bulgarian or international bank, you could pay through the ePay.bg system. In case of selecting this payment method, you shall be transferred to the webpage of Epay.bg, where you should enter your username and password in order to confirm the payment. Please follow all the steps to be redirected back to E-DOMKO.BG and register your Order. The Order will be executed after receiving the transfer into our bank account. When you receive the Goods, you do not owe the courier anything.
* Transcard payment (Transcard Classic, Transcard Gold, JCB Transcard and MasterCard Transcard)
If you have a credit card issued by Transcard Financial Services EAD, you can pay through the Transcard.bg system. In case of selecting this payment method, you shall be transferred to the webpage of Transcard.bg, where you should enter your username and password in order to confirm the payment. Follow all the steps to be redirected back to Е-DOMKO.BG and to register your Order. The Order will be executed after receiving the transfer into our bank account. When you receive the Goods, you do not owe the courier anything.
* Attention! When the product concerned states that the delivery is made only after it has been prepaid, it means that the product must first be paid and then delivered, i.e. it is not possible to use the cash on delivery method for this product.