The Policy covers processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Regulation).
2. For the purpose of the Regulation, we are:
Information on the Data Controller
1. Name: DOMKO Ltd.
2. UIC: 130181148
3. Seat and address of management:145, Okolovrasten pat Str., Vitosha District, 1700 Sofia
4. Correspondence address: 145, Okolovrasten pat Str., Vitosha District, 1700 Sofia
5. E-mail: [email protected]
6. Phones: 02 879 1200, 02 879 1300
Information on the Data Protection Officer
1. Name: Ivan Savov
2. Correspondence address: 145, Okolovrasten pat Str., Vitosha District, 1700 Sofia
3. Phone: 024373951
4. E-mail: [email protected]
Information on Competent Supervision Authority
1. Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
2. Seat and address of management: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
3. Correspondence address: 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
4. Phone: 02 915 3 518
6. Website: www.cpdp.bg
3. By using this website, you agree to this Policy.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided by you, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number that you expressly consent to in order to use the services of the website, to receive information from us about new services and promotions and our newsletter, or to make a purchase;
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally);
6. Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed according to strict Visa and Mastercard payment security protocols - PCI-DSS. We will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
7. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the requirements of this Regulation.
8. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
a. Notifying you of changes to the Site, such as improvements, changes to services and products;
b. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those we have provided to you so far;
c. When we have your agreement, we provide information to selected third parties to contact you and to offer products and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
d. Send you our e-newsletters periodically.
Provision of your information
9. We may provide your information to regulatory authorities in accordance with the law, and to assist in fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
10. When you have given your consent, we may share your information with selected third parties to contact you and offer products and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
11. If you do not want your data to be used by third parties or by us, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent through the informed consent form or by contacting us directly at the address, telephone, and e-mail provided.
12. We inform you that we do not provide personally identifiable information to advertisers, but we may periodically provide such information in the form of aggregated statistical information about visits to the website.
Control over the use of your personal data
13. If you have given consent for the use of your personal data for specific purposes, you may withdraw your consent or amend it at any time. If you do not wish for us to use your data or want to amend the consent you have provided us, you can contact us using the contact details provided.
Where we store and transfer your data
14. As part of the services provided to you, the information you provide may be transferred to and/or stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in the Cloud. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA.
16. We do not collect, process or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliation, without your explicit consent.
17. We may disclose your personal data outside of our group:
a. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer;
b. If our business is acquired by a third party, personal data about all our customers will be part of the assets we transfer to the buyer. These transfers will be in compliance with the conditions of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, and the conditions of confidentiality will be preserved and valid.
18. In all other cases, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements.
19. You have the right to opt-out of the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us at the specified contacts.
20. The transmission of information via the Internet or e-mail is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our Site; any such transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and protocols to protect it.
21. When we have provided you (or you have created) a password to access sections of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You should choose a password that is complex enough.
Third party links
22. You might find links to third-party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
25. You have the right to change the consent, to limit the scope of the consent, to discontinue processing, to delete personal data (within the legal framework). In case you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy